Haven’t done reader blogs in a while so here goes:
- War is over if you want it: Random Detritus reports on the end of the Punic Wars…in 1985.
- He’s a hippie, hippie Billy: Bill Thomas salutes the hippies.
- Gluttons for punishment: Chimpanzee Tea Party adds a riff to this excellent piece on “foodies”.
- Weather report: Running Down the Voodoo reviews a performance by the great Wayne Shorter.
- You’re my favorite work of art: Standard of the Day (not technically a reader blog) writes about the song that represents the high-water mark in American civilization.
What’s going on on your blog, if you keep one?