I understand my absence has gone noticed. I am okay! Just laser-focused on my sanity, which doesn’t involve commenting about the news for more than 280 characters. I have a couple of posts about AI and contact tracing technology I want to write, but all my typing seems to be going towards a novel rewrite.
So, apropos of nothing, here are some mental health tips that work for many!
- Move a little! Here’s a great little 8-minute workout you can do with about twenty square feet and a chair.
- Getting some fresh air is probably extremely safe, as well, even here in
- Set hard stops for beginning and ending the workday
- Wear real pants for at least a few hours every day
- Nothing bad will happen if you ignore Trump a little. My husband and I have sort of both faded away from the news, much to our benefit
- Nothing bad will happen if these tips aren’t for you!
- It’s okay to just be like Samwise sometimes
I was hoping to find, as a companion piece, a good picture of him looking grumpy, or being mid-complaint; alas I don’t seem to have any. But you get the idea.