Site Housekeeping

Two quick things:

1.) Had a productive conference call with the BJ team regarding the two finalists for the web development, went over their bids, and had a good chat. All that is left is for me to talk with the two developers and make my choice.

2.) Did you all get your calendars? BTW- we raised over a thousand dollars again for MARC.

Also, Lurker Dan- I need you to email me.






16 replies
  1. 1
    Gin & Tonic says:

    “All that is left is for me to talk with the two developers and make my choice.”

    That guarantees that half the commenters will say you made the wrong choice.

    ReplyReply
  2. 2
    NotMax says:

    Can’t resist linking.

    :)

    ReplyReply
  3. 3

    @Gin & Tonic: is this about the willow tree? I thought we moved on from that.

    Got my calendars, and they are awesome.

    If the cost goes over bid, remember the First Bank of the Jackals stands ready to assist.

    ReplyReply
  4. 4

    I stomped all over you and I don’t care. 😜

    ReplyReply
  5. 5
  6. 6
    Dan B says:

    @John Cole: Her boots are made for stompin!

    ReplyReply
  7. 7
    frosty says:

    @BruceFromOhio: Seconded. Cole shouldn’t be out of pocket a single penny for this. I can’t calculate the value of what this blog means to me, and I’m happy to contribute and cover some for the jackals who can’t.

    ReplyReply
  8. 8
    mrmoshpotato says:

    Got my calendar weeks ago. Loving all the doggo and catto (yes – catto) pictures.

    ReplyReply
  9. 9
    Yarrow says:

    Thanks for the update and thanks for everything you do, John.

    ReplyReply
  10. 10
    MobiusKlein says:

    @Gin & Tonic: Only half?
    Try 90 to 150% of us jackals.

    ReplyReply
  11. 11
    thalarctosMaritimus says:

    Got my calendar just fine–love it!

    ReplyReply
  12. 12
    WaterGirl says:

    I love comments #4 and #5 from TaMara and Cole.

    ReplyReply
  13. 13
    cain says:

    Please take the one that will stop making this site into a performance sucking straw. Good golly.. it’s like a virus. :D

    ReplyReply
  14. 14
    J R in WV says:

    Yeah, I have a new laptop with 12 CPUs (at least that’s how many CPUs the system monitor reports on!) and it overheats trying to run the ads on B-J!!!

    I got the calendars, used them for xmas gifts to other folks who love puppies and catties. Much appreciated!

    Let us know if you need more for the new system developer — as a former software development project manager, I know we will, the first 90% of the project takes 90% of the resources, and the final 10% needs the other 90% of resources. Yes, that does make sense — it’s software after all~!!!

    ReplyReply
  15. 15
    evap says:

    Did you print any extra calendars? I would love to buy one.

    ReplyReply
  16. 16
    Aleta says:

    late, but thank you BJ team and thank you John.

    ReplyReply

Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *