The BSOD fairy has hit the OKC VA Medical Center. I’ve been busier than a one-legged-man in an ass-kicking contest. So I haven’t had time to do anything other than lightly skim the whole thing here, at LGM, and at The Atlantic.
Honestly, I don’t give a flying fuck about Conor Friedersdorf. I never thought much of him in the first place. He’s a Koch-whore who makes shiny-happy people noises so that Liberals and Democrats will feel better about slitting their own throats. Fuck him and the shetland pony he rode in on.
40 days left to vote for the guy who is right on 95% of the things I care about, and not as wrong as he could be on the other 5%. For those of you who are disappointed that you can’t have your magic ponies, kindly DIAF. I have friends and brothers who are counting on the American public to NOT elect the guy who would start a war with Iran just to try and fail to please the whackjob base of his party. Politics, like football, is a game of inches, and it really is that important. Suck it up, pull your heads out of your asses, and DO THE RIGHT AND SMART THING.
There’s a reason that smart and decent people still hate on swing-state Nader voters twelve years later.
You know what you have to do.