I picked up this coaster at a bar last night and I have no idea what the flip side means (click to embiggen). Can someone more familiar with the Island code clue me in?
Here’s today’s Netroots schedule for those of you playing along at home. K-thug is on at 9.
The following keynotes and panels will be streaming live. All times are eastern time. Full descriptions of each session are available here.
9 to 10:15 a.m.
10:30 to 11:45 a.m.
- Latino Vote Matters: Immigration, Power, and an Interactive Look at the Map
- Safeguarding Democracy: Innovations in Technology and Human Rights
- The Inside Game: Progressive Legislative Caucuses at the State and Local Level
- Ask a Sista: Black Women Muse on Politics, Policy, Pop Culture and Scholarship
Noon to 1:15 p.m.
1:30 to 2:45 p.m.
- The War on Voting
- Intervention, Isolation and the Future of Progressive Security Policy
- Behind the Camera: Addressing the Underrepresentation of Women in Media and Culture
- How Sports Shapes Our Politics and Why It Matters
3 to 4:15 p.m.
- Winning Without a Vote: Working with Federal Agencies to Advance a Progressive Agenda
- The Worst Immigration Law in the United States
- Making Sense of Polling Data
- Revitalizing State and Local Blogging
4:30 to 5:45 p.m.
Also, panel and keynote pages will be updated with tweets, video and pictures after the sessions.