Via the comments, this “Conservapedia” entry on Obama is pretty priceless. The start of the entry:
Barack Hussein Obama, II (allegedly born in Honolulu, August 4, 1961)
Yes, to “conservatives,” whether or not he was even born is suspect. But they are just warming up. Under “Obama and Islam,” this:
Obama is likely to be Muslim because:
* Obama’s background and education are Muslim
* Obama’s middle name remains Muslim, meaning “descendant of Muhammad,” which most Christians would not retain
* Obama recently referred to his “Muslim faith”
* Obama uses the Muslim Pakistani pronunciation for “Pakistan” rather than the common American one
* Obama, in his autobiography “Dreams from My Father” (1995), descibes Muslim Malcolm X as his favorite black leader
* Obama’s claims of conversion to Christianity arose after he became politically ambitious, lacking a date of conversion or baptism.
Who needs the Onion with these guys around?