* Joe Gandelman evenhandedly looks at the basic problems behind ABC’s decisionmaking. [Update] Matt Stoller also takes a whack at it.
* Scholastic runs away from its partnership with the film.
* ABC is considering pulling the film altogether. Think that is a good idea? Call them.
* The Clinton camp goes on offense.
* [Update] Rightwingers James Taranto and Seth Liebsohn (scroll to the bottom) recognize that people who opposed the Reagan miniseries cannot credibly support fictionalizing 9/11.
More? Fill in the latest in the comments.