For those of you who’ve complained that I’ve been working too hard, here’s three Abramoff bits lifted shamelessly from Josh Marshall.
* One of the gentlemen involved in that Florida cruise ship deal that devolved into a gangland hit has implicated Abramoff business partner Adam Kidan in the deal.
* Via WSJ, Conrad Burns may be in more trouble than we thought.
* Why Harry Reid’s take in the Indian Gambling scam may not be such a big deal. He represents Nevada and he opposed a casino that would have competed with Las Vegas. The real question is, how much would it have cost to get Reid to support it?
Or, get your Abramoff info straight from the MSM:
* Reuters – Abramoff probe may have a broader reach than previously thought. And we thought it was pretty broad already.
* A new corner of the scandal opens up: lawmakers took donations while helping the same tribes get school lunch money. Is school lunch money a bad thing? Discuss.
* My hometown paper provides today’s bonus outrage.