By now, everyone has heard of the new plan by liberals to find a radio star to compete with Rush Limbaugh and the other right-wingers. Our intrepid reporter, ScrappleFace, has unearthed a memo detailing their plans:
1. Get marginally-famous people to host — comedians, “B-list” actors, defeated liberal politicians.
2. Get some “ideas” of our own. (Finance opinion polls to develop these.)
3. Find ways of describing our ideas that are not repugnant to freedom-loving people.
4. Try to sound more American. Play Star-Spangled Banner at start of show, or something.
5. If the above plan fails, make fun of how George Bush looks and talks.
How long before they are at step 5?